Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome to How To Cook Knoxville

Welcome to the How To Cook Knoxville, the blog of a woman crazy enough to think she can convince people that:

1. Cooking is worth it because it's not hard and can be quite fun.
2. Cooking is worth it because it can save you money.
3. Cooking is worth it because it can bring you closer to your family.

Cooking can also be an art form, a religious experience, a healing ritual, a confidence builder and quite honestly, a very enjoyable endeavor.

If you are in the Knoxville area, How To Cook Knoxville (HTCK) can also be your one-stop-shop for 100% personalized, 100% cost-effective and 100% YUMMY cooking lessons.

100% personalized : Using your Personal Food & Technique Inventory, I will create a custom lesson to suit your needs and tastes. I can show you how to "fake" your favorite restaurant fare. I can try my hand at your favorite family recipe. After an initial consultation, I will come to YOUR home, show you how to use YOUR equipment and show you how to cook the RECIPE(S) OF YOUR CHOICE.

100% cost-effective: You buy the ingredients and pay me for my time. That's it. My rates are $40.00 per hour for private instruction and $60.00 per hour for group instruction (up to 5 people). Non-profit organizations pay only $25.00 per hour, but must choose from recipes I have selected. Most lessons can be completed in 1.5 - 3 hours.

100% YUMMY: I will bring a sample of my cooking to our initial consultation and you can taste for yourself.


Thank you for reading!

No comments: